Video: How Do You Define Expedition Cruising?by Daniel McCarthy /
Before pitching an expedition cruise to your client, you should be able to define what is yourself.
In this clip from TMR's MasterAdvisor series, Brownell Travel Advisors and M&L Travel Co-Owners Michael Gaughen and Lilly Lyn talk about how they define expeditions cruising, and how they position the segments to their clients.
The full episode, which centers on expeditions cruising, is available here.
For more MasterAdvisor content, subscribe to TMR's YouTube channel here.
- Episode 69: How Personalization Keeps Clients Coming Back
- Episode 68: Everything You Need to Know About Booking Villas
- Episode 67: Converting Land Clients Into Cruise Clients
- Episode 66: What's Trending in Expedition Cruises
- Episode 65: How to Best Deal with a Client's Travel Disruptions